2019年12月31日星期二

2019 story


Years come and go...
Today, we are going to close the 2019 story book of our lives.
Before closed the book, would you like to review it again ?
How many stories make you smile ?
How many stories make you cry ?
How many stories touch your heart ?
How many stories are with sweet memory ?
How many stories are with bitter memory ?

When I review my 2019 story book, 
you are the unique one among all.
You make me smile even when I am down.
I treasure every moment to be with you. 
It’s my sweet memory ...

Today, we are going to open a new book with 2020 story.
Its pages are now blank, and 
we would put words on it by ourselves.
I would like to name this new book as “Love”.
With Love, 
we can go through the life of mountain, 
no matter it’s high or low. 

Its first page :
May your new year be filled with love, sunshine, 
warmth, and sweet memory....
more important,  good health....

Let’s welcome 2020 full of love for each other.

Happy new year 2020, my love !




沒有留言:

發佈留言