標籤

2017年4月26日星期三

Your kiss


Your lips against my cheek 
just for a few seconds,
and then you turn around, go away and 
leave me alone.

But,
Your kiss makes me smile.
Your kiss makes me triangle.
Your kiss makes me see the sunshine on a rainy day.
Your kiss makes me see the blue sky on a cloudy day.

I wish I could stop time.
I wish I could grab you.
Then, you could keep on kissing me .....
And then all my lonely nights would be over.


Without your kiss, 
I would look like a leaky balloon.

It's your kiss I long for.....

It’s your kiss 
to make me long for more from you....






2 則留言:

  1. 有位多年外國好友說:「不能在你的blog 留言?!」
    是的,我設定了留言的限制,因有身份不明者不自重,常在此胡言亂語,辱罵他人!

    回覆刪除
  2. 以下是好友讀了此篇,而寫下kiss的感受,十分動人:
    A kiss that lasts forever,
    always remaining soft and gentle.
    Steady and never ending
    like the continuous flow of a river.

    With every kiss our relationship grows stronger
    soaring high above in such great splendor.
    My heart grows lighter
    every time you're near.

    So subtle and beautiful,
    enough for a joyous tear.
    Your eyes shining with a light blue twilight
    ever careless and exquisite.

    Our friendship will always and forever
    remain mystical.
    It's amazing what happens
    after such a little kiss.

    回覆刪除